Out Of Control: Birth Control, Acne, & PCOS
A FREE guide to how birth control may impact those with acne and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). For the past 5 years, I've noticed that many of my clients had the same story: they often were being prescribed birth control for acne or PCOS but it wasn't working. In fact, many would start and stop different forms of birth control because they felt like their acne was getting worse. This free guide addresses why that is and how to take back control of your body.
- Acne & PCOS Defined
- Acne & PCOS Types
- Why Birth Control Doesn't Cure Acne or PCOS
- "Good" Birth Control vs. "Bad" Birth Control
- Complete list of testing that can help confirm PCOS or Acne and what these tests mean
NOTE: Please use a valid email address when checking out. You will receive the download link to your email address!
- All orders have a 2-day processing time
- Our shipping materials are 100% biodegradable
LEAVE A VERIFIED REVIEW TO GET $20 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE